Wednesday, August 29, 2007

mao mi.

scott: "lets drink"

15 mins later after leaving lollicup and a trip to the post office after hours we started the night with a triple shot.


we then proceed to watched a b.o.a. video.

out of nowhere for some reason scott showed us some porn. (i'm trying to keep this entry pg so if you want to see pics without the blackouts go to kel's blog cuz she's the porno king.)

after 3 more shots and the bottle was done so we tagged that shit up.

last night's bottle went to scott. a nice piece to go on display at his new house.

scott started to dance. maybe he's celebrating he's drinking on a work night, maybe it was the jager, or maybe it was a little bit of both.
it looks like he's doing the robot but it's a dance from an anime intro.
to see scott the dancing machine's video you need to check out kel's blog.

"I LOVE YOU MAN, I AM NOT ASHAMED TO SAY IT, I LOVE YOU. I just wanna shout it from the rooftops."

No comments: