Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Love From Outer Space

Searching all my days just to find you
I'm not sure who I'm looking for
I'll know it
When I see you
Until then, I'll hide in my bedroom
Staying up all night just to write

A love song for no one

I could have met you in a sandbox

I could have passed you on the sidewalk

Could I have missed my chance
And watched you walk away?


when are you going to come rescue me?

2 comments:

zomo3133 said...

legos are awesome.

you know what else is awesome?

WHITEBREADMAN!!!

Anonymous said...

Take a ticket to ride the space express
Meet the girl in the starstruck dress
She trusts me more than I can never guess
I just couldn't wait for her caress
She comes from the milky way
She came to earth for my birthday
We worked out hard to communicate
She said I am not a fake