I woke up in the middle of the night and oddly the first thing that came to mind was the meteorologist gag "Family Guy" run in their episodes. Tom Tucker the anchor man would read his story and pitch it to the meteorologist Ollie Williams.
Tom Tucker: And now time for Ollie Williams with the Black-U-Weather Forecast. Ollie?
Ollie: It gon' rain!
Tom Tucker: Thanks, Ollie.
Funny gag, but before last night I've always just thought it was that, a gag, a gag about an agry meterorologist. But this morning when I awoke I realized that it was a parody on the NBC's "Today" achors who pitch it to Al Roker and he gives an short teaser for the weather where he usually just reports of the obvious. They don't give you a forecast of the day or the week, but give you information you could get from looking out the window.
I'm sorry for pointing out the obvious, I'm kinda slooooooooooooooooow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment