Tuesday, May 6, 2008

i got bored at work

Just a word of warning, the following contains
Quotes, jokes, anecdotes, and inside jokes

One two, two and to the three
I have my cold cup of Hennessey
Let’s all have some fun and drink with me

Let’s get our drink on, freak on,
And party to the early morn, to the break of dawn
Cuz I’ll be drinking till I pass out on the front lawn
And you know Thai food and drinks don’t mix with Jevon

This shit is 99 bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S
Don’t mess wit Scott on the D.S.
Oh shit I think I hear Jevon in his driveway making a mess

Krew ain’t no R. Kelly so we ain’t trapped in the closet door
We be breaking it down looking for more
Y’all know we down for the crown
But we always have the reserve on reserve

One shot, two shots, three shots four
We all know Ber is gonna be asking for more
Five shots, six shots, seven shots, eight
I have my cigarette and cake that we all supposedly ate
Jevon is drunk as fuck and about to commit rape
How many shots are we up to nine or ten?
Fuck it, at that point Jevon’s ready to to rape Steven

How should I end this?
We can’t stop, we won’t stop
So the next time you’re in the spot
We be drinking you drink for drink, shot for shot
Yo, I thought I told you we won’t stop.

We’ll still be there singing “Beautiful Girls” to beautiful girls…
That’s why it’ll always work
Cuz we ain’t suicidal… suicidal…
We say it’s over when it’s over…

No comments: